Cola Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Write a review
- 3 lbs boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tbsp garlic
- 2 cups diet cola
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 cup splenda brown sugar blend
- For the sauce: Diet cola liquid reserved from pan
- For the sauce: 1 cup demi-glace
- Combine 2 cups of Cola and all remaining ingredients to form a paste. You will use this paste to rub down the pork.
- Place pork in a pan and put remaining 2Cups of Cola in the pan.
- Place the pork in the oven at 350°F and cook for 20 to 30 minutes. The rub should start to caramelize. You can add more rub as desired. I normally add more at least twice. This makes a nice crust.
- Reserve cola liquid from the pan and strain with a mesh strainer.
- Add liquid to 1 cup of demi-glace and reduce to a sauce consistency.
- Serve pork loin sliced with cola sauce.