Write a review
- 5 russet potatoes cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup rosemary
- 5 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 lb light brown sugar (dry)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine potato, oil, and pepper on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Rosemary salt
- Combine rosemary and salt in a small food processor and blend well. Grind it well; almost to a powder.
- Transfer to an air tight container and add garlic powder and brown sugar.
- Set aside
- Remove potatoes when done and toss immediately with the rosemary salt to taste.
- To dry brown sugar spread flat on a sheet pan and dry for 3 days at room temp. This will make a fine salt.